Hospital discharge help

How much help do Norfolk’s over-65s get from social services when they leave hospital? We want to find out. We are working with Norfolk County Council’s Adult Social Services to discover what the county’s older people and their carers thing of the help they got, and what their experience was like.

We want to talk to:

  • People who are 65 or older.
  • Or look after someone who is 65 or older.
  • Have been discharged from hospital in the last 18 months.
  • And have received the support of Adult Social Services to leave hospital.

This could mean:

  • You have had support to live in a residential or nursing home.
  • Care in your own home.
  • Help to make your home safe and comfortable to return to after time in hospitals.
  • Or reablement support.

If so, we would love to talk to you by telephone and find out more.

If you would like to share your experiences, you can contact John Spall, our Research and Projects Manager, on:

Tel: 0808 168 9669

We will be carrying out interviews until December 15.